Home Page
Log in

Local Historians visit Walkley to study Headteacher Logs

It was lovely to see local Walkley historians in school to take photos of the fabulous Headteacher Logs and Punishment Records of yesteryear. From its beginnings at Cundy Street Chapel Schoolroom in 1873 with just 35 scholars followed by the opening of the Boys and Girls Departments of Walkley Board School in 1874/75, Walkley has some wonderful original documents handed down over the past 145 years.


We look forward to continue working with our local historians in the near future.